There are typical site incidents that are nightmares to builders and site personnel.
- Scaffolding collapse during concrete pour
- Temporary earth retaining sheet piles gave way
- Tower crane frame crumbles while lifting material•Vibration damage to neighbouring buildings
- Landslide or embankment failure during Earthwork
This intensive course comprising lectures and case studieswill enable participants to acquire sound technical knowledgeof site risk management and appreciate how theconstruction insurance coverage is triggered.
- Risk Management at project sites
- The need for insurance and contractual requirements (CAR, EAR, PI, CPM).
- Site safety issues, lifting, compliance to laws, design consideration, industry practice and compliance to policy terms and conditions.
- Compliance to safety aspects, use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Case studies relevant to insurance cases.
- Design codes, testing of material and industry practice for structural work.
- Consideration for deep excavations, use of sheet piles, temporary structures and other related temporary buildings at project sites.
- Worked examples and technical discussion.
Target Audiences - Professional Engineers, Construction Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and other Project Team Member
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client.
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
Please click HERE for the course flyer.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) & Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
3 STU (Structural) / 2 STU (Safety)- All to be confirmed
7 SDU - Confirmed
6 PDU / 6 (CEng) PDU - All To Be Confirmed
Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & Light refreshments.
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
E-certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have completed the course survey and assessment.
If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to :"Engineers Singapore Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated