As the national society of engineers in Singapore, our mission is to advance and promote the science, art and profession of engineering for the well-being of mankind.
IES aims to be the heart and voice of engineers and to be the national body and home for engineers in Singapore.
- To enhance the character and status and to advance the interest of the profession of engineering and those engaged therein.
- To promote honourable practice and mutual respect, and to decide all questions of engineering practice and etiquette affecting members of the Institution.
- To provide quality service to its members and the nation; and
- To provide opportunity for continuing professional development and promote fellowship among members.
- Represent the engineers nationally and internationally;
- Advance the knowledge and expertise of engineers;
- Uphold the status and image of engineers; and
- Provide a platform where engineers gather for social, business, professional and career development.
In achieving our vision and roles, we will embrace the following core values:
- Social Responsibility