This Competency Requirement document specifies the performance criteria, underpinning knowledge, range and context for the design, training and assessment of the Design for Safety Professionals (DfSP) Course. Learners of this course will gain the knowledge and skills for fulfilling the roles of the construction in accordance with the Guideline on Design for Safety and Health in Buildings and Structures.
Please Click HERE for course flyer
Click HERE to submit registration (Registration Closed)
||SSG & WSHC
13 SDU(Confirmed), 4 STU(Safety), 12 PDU & 3 CPD (To be confirmed)
|Coordinator Contact no.:
CIJC member can enjoy course fee at $856.
Applicants need to download the flyer for detailed information.
Application form & document needed to be sent, or scanned and emailed for assessment. (Payment by cheque only for successful application)
Certificate of Attendance will be given with at least 100% attendance
Only candidates assessed competence in Assessment 1 will be invited to submit the project report for Assessment 2.
Certificate of Competency will be issued only if participants are assessed to be competent in Assessment 2.
1. Only company-sponsored participants will be eligible for SSG funding and subjected to terms and conditions.
2. The Trainee has attained a minimum of 75% attendance for the Funded Course.
3. Must attempt and pass Assessment 1 and Assessment 2.
4. Training organization name:- The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
5. Payment type:- Full Fee
* SME can claim back up to $650.
* Non-SME can claim back up to $195.
If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to: “IES"