In any large-scale public or private housing developments, physical infrastructure such as earthworks, roads, drains, sewers and utilities, are critically needed not only to enable the physical development of but also support modern community living in the new housing estates.
Equip participants with the fundamental knowledge in infrastructure planning by introducing them to the key aspects in the planning processes.
1. Starter on land-development infrastructure
2. Infrastructure Development Process
3. Infrastructure Implementation Framework
4. Consultation with relevant authorities and utility providers
5. Planning processes & technical considerations for key infrastructure
6. Infrastructure Programming and key considerations
7. Coordination of utilities services
8. Summary and Conclusion
Please click HERE for the course flyer
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) & Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
6 STU (Structural) / 4 CPD / 6 PDU (CEng ) - ( All are confirmed )
Lee Jing Min
Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & light refreshments.
Limited seats available (first-come-first -served basis).
Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
If payment via Cheque, it should be made payable to: "Engineers Singapore Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated