Insitu concrete construction are commonly found in Singapore , in the building of apartments, office and commercial buildings, port facilities, MRT stations and tunnels, bridges and flyovers, flatted factories and other structures. Insitu concrete must be well supervised in order to obtain the best out of this material and to ensure durable structures with very minimal maintenance.
Target Audience - Resident Engineers (RE) and Resident Technical Officers (RTO)
The objectives for this course:
Module One: Concrete and its production: - Ready-mix and site production is to familiarise participants with constituents of concrete and ready-mix and site production.
Module Two: Transporting, placing and working with Insitu Concrete is to familiarise participants with various ways of transporting and placing insitu concrete.
Module One: Concrete and its production: - Ready-mix and site production is to familiarise
- Concrete properties
- Concrete specification
- Ready mixed concrete
- Batching plants ( Batching plant & Access, delivery and discharge )
- Site batching and mixing (Storage of materials, Mixers and batching operations)
Module Two: Transporting, Placing and Working with Insitu Concrete
- Transporting concrete (Pumping, Crane & Skip, Dumpers & Other methods
- Place & Compaction (Placing & Compacting)
- Construction Joints (Location of construction joints & Preparation and concreting of joints)
- Concrete in cold/hot weather (Loss of consistence & Moisture loss)
- Reinforcements (Bar types and sizes) , (Handling, storage and cleanness) , (Cover and fixing reinforcement) , (Fibres)
Please click HERE for course flyer.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) only
6 STU / 7 PDU - All are Confirmed
Lee Jing Min
Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & Light refreshments.
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to :"Engineers Singapore Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated