Course Coordinator(s): Mr. Yue Kok Sun, (e) email@example.com (d) 6460 4245 OR Mr. Colin Fong, (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (d) 6461 1236
CPD/ PDU: 5 (five) PDUs FOR PEB PEs and IES CEngs (Approved/ confirmed for all engineering branches/ disciplines and/ or engineering branches/ disciplines listed in http://charteredengineers.sg/branches/). (Accreditation of CPD PDU for IES Chartered Engineer (C.Eng)/ Attendee will be duly accredited/ awarded correspondingly/ similarly to those approved/ confirmed by PEB.)
Together Shaping Singapore's Future of Mobility
IES Transportation Systems Sub-Committee (TSSC) of the IES Railway and Transportation Technical Committee (RTTC) and Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) proudly present 1-day Technical Seminar on 'Entering the Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)'.
Highlights of the Seminar, Topics include:
1. Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Initiatives in Singapore
2. Emerging Threats and Solutions for Smart Transport and Connected Vehicles
3. Swarm of Autonomous Vehicle
4. Cellular V2X - another supporting technology for Connected Vehicles
5. Full Mobility using Autonomous Vehicles towards a Better Living
6. A Practical Study on Driverless Valet Parking
7. Physical Sensors attack on CAVs
8. The Major Obstacle for Mass Commercialisation for Self-driving Cars and etc.
Personal Data Protection Policy
I consent to the processing by Institution of Engineers, Singapore and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s) of personal data, including sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 2012, about me for the proper purposes of Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES) and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s). I undertake to observe the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2012 in relation to any personal data I may myself hold and process as a Members of Institution of Engineers, Singapore, and I agree to indemnify Institution of Engineers, Singapore and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s) from liability for any claims or damages that may arise from the processing of this data. For more information kindly refer to: https://www.ies.org.sg/About-IES/PDPA and/ or check directly with the Supporting Organisation(s).
Yet to be allocated