IES Academy is now offering and providing a 2 days comprehensive 3 days preparation training course based on the new issue of SS638(2018) requirements for Electrical Installations.
Requirements for Electrical Installations, is designed to help young and practicing electrical engineers who wants to have a clear understanding of SS638 requirements. The scope of the course generally follows that of SS638(2018), but it also contains materials not included in the new issue of SS638(2018) that are necessary to explain, expand upon and simplify the essential parts of the regulations, ensure high quality guidance that is simple, easy to follow and understanding of specific key topics.
- Module 1 – An Overview of Key Topics and Essential Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Module 2 – Protection Against Overcurrent
- Module 3 - Protection Against Electric Shock
- Module 4 - Isolation and Switching
- Module 5 - Protection Against Fire
- Module 6 - Earthing and Bonding
- Module 7 - Special installations or location
Please click HERE for the course flyer.
No Funding Supported
To be confirmed
Joel Chua (Mr)
Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & Light refreshments.
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to :"IES Academy Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated