Design risk can be managed effectively by identifying the hazard and controlling the risk through Design for Safety (DfS) reviews during project development.
Designing for safety should start at the early stage of a project whereby key stakeholders will review the design progressively to identify hazards on the building layout, materials used and construction methods etc. so as to enhance the safety of the project for construction as well as operation and maintenance.
Please click HERE for course flyer.
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client.
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
|| UTAP (Pending approval)
||4 SDU, 2 STU(Safety), 2 CPD, 4 PDU and 4 CEng (PDU) (Confirmed)
|Coordinator contact no.:
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
E-certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have completed the course survey and assessment.
Yet to be allocated