The regulatory requirement for Design-for-Safety (DfS) was enforced since August 2016. It requires stakeholders to work together to address foreseeable risks right from the conceptual design to the construction of the project.
During the construction stage, the DfS review meetings will involve the design & supervision team from the Consultants and construction team from the Contractor. They will participate in reviewing safety and health risks relating to design and propose mitigation measures for implementation.
Please click HERE for course flyer.
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client.
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
||2 STU(Safety),1 CPD, 4 PDU, 4 CEng(PDU)(Confirmed), 4 SDU (To be confirmed)
|Coordinator contact no.:
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
E-certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have completed the course survey and assessment.
|Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more NTUC members to go for skills upgrading.
NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022.
Please click “Claim UTAP” for the procedure.
Yet to be allocated