- Processing of new and renewal applications
- Collect fees, collate payment report, prepare and issue certificate of registration
- Organise and maintain website content, files and records for professional registries
- Plan and schedule meetings for committee and record proceedings of meeting by taking minutes or notes
- Organise and manage registrants networking events, training for members of professional registries
- Prepare and edit forms, correspondence, circular, reports and presentations
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field preferred. Training will be provided.
- Able to work independently and possess a can-do attitude
- PC-savvy, familiar with Microsoft office and email communication
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Junior Executive specialised in Secretarial/ Executive or equivalent roles preferred.
The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
70 Bukit Tinggi Road