Date Posted: 1 Dec 2021
Reports To: Senior Manager, Professional Registries
Special Relationships: Registry Committee Chairpersons and Members
- To administer registry applicants (New & Renewal) and maintain proper records on their own respective registries.
- To provide progressive registry update bi-weekly.
- To attend and verify documents submission by applicants.
- To ensure all required fees collected for new & renewal applicants. Send periodic reminders through emails and calls for those not renew.
- To organise, maintain & update website content, files and records for respective registries in-charge.
- To coordinate interview sessions between applicants & interviewers and submit recommendation to Committee for approval.
- To lead and schedule quarterly or half yearly meeting for committee and record minutes of meeting.
- Responsible to prepare Registry Annual Reports for IES AGM
- To organise yearly registries networking events for members including preparation of budget and generation of expenses report.
- To review CPD request and send to Committee for approval.
- To support IES major events like AGMs, annual D&D, World Engineers Summit, and National Engineers Day
- To perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Minimum Diploma with 3-5 years of experience
- University Graduates with no working experience are welcome to apply
- Able to write and communicate adequately in English, PC savvy, Proficient in Microsoft Office and email communication
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Independent, responsible and able to meet agreed deadlines and deliverables set
The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
70 Bukit Tinggi Road