- Participate in the engagement of stakeholders to understand their needs and concerns regarding required system support
- Participate in the development of business user requirements to guide system development
- Participate in system testing, user acceptance testing and assist in the follow-up of addressing issues identified, if any
- General IT support, handle all hardware and software technical problem, printer manage, manage active directory users and computers.
- Troubleshooting on IT-related issues such as MS Office and other programs.
- Troubleshoot & resolve IT issues physically (computer installation/ re-installation and configuration of common office software).
- To do users creation accounts for new staff’s in the active directory server and creation of email accounts in exchange server.
- To provide basic IT training of MS office to end users if needed. (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM System
- Support the preparation/updating of related project documentations, including writing of minutes and progress updates
- Provide assistance in the procurement of IT hardware and software and give recommendations on available solutions.
- Assist in IT projects or activities and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Any other related tasks and duties as assigned by a superior
- Diploma/Degree qualification (IT related) with a good understanding of and interest in IT.
- 2 Year(s) of working experience preferred, but no experience is fine as training is provided
- Knowledge in desktop troubleshooting
- Familiar with Windows OS
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written); able to establish good collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and draw business process flows
The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
70 Bukit Tinggi Road