Date Posted: 1 Dec 2021
Reports To: Senior Manager, Professional Registries
Special Relationships: Registry Committee Chairpersons and Members
Chartered Engineer (CEng) Registry:
- To administer registry applicants (New & Renewal) and maintain proper records of all CEng.
- To Provide progressive registry update on CEng Bi-weekly
- To send new applications to chair for review and approval. Polling different sectors interviewers for available schedule. Arrange interview and compile final checklists of interview results for CEB approval.
- To ensure all required fees collected for new & renewal applicants. Send periodic reminders thru emails and calls for those not renew.
- To organise and maintain website content, files and records for CEng registry
- To prepare and lead Bi-monthly CEB meeting including minutes writing
- To initiate, propose and drive outreach plan to organisations for CEng together with CEB Chair & Dy Chair.
- To support and endorse the CEng Pillar goals and objectives in IES re-positioning. Work closely with Supervisor and assigned VP and Committee Chairs to achieve all objectives and desirable outcome.
- To support all taskforce Committees form relating to Chartership Progression pathway.
- To support CETTAB Website by working closely with vendor or IT to rectify issues.
- To assist in preparation for Digitalization plan with vendor in mapping out registries’ requirement.
- To assist in providing all IT related support in digitalisation plan from identification, testing & implementation phases. This include adhoc tasks assigned by IT Manager.
- To assist and support company-organised events such as the World Engineers Summit and National Engineers Day.
- To perform any other duties assigned by Manager or Committee Members
- University Graduates with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Fluency in writing and speaking of English Language is a requirement.
- PC savvy, Proficient in Microsoft Office and email communication
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to handle stressful situation
- Excellent communication skill
- Independent, responsible and able to meet agreed deadlines and deliverables set
The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
70 Bukit Tinggi Road