This Competency Requirement document specifies the performance criteria, underpinning knowledge, range and context for the design, training and assessment of the Design for Safety Professionals (DfSP) Course. Learners of this course will gain the knowledge and skills for fulfilling the roles of the construction in accordance with the Guideline on Design for Safety and Health in Buildings and Structures.
Please Click HERE for course flyer
Please click HERE to submit registration for company sponsor.
Please click HERE to submit registration for self-sponsor.
||WSHC, SkillsFuture SG(SSG) & SkillsFuture Credit(SFC)
13 SDU, 4 STU(Safety), 12 PDU & 3 CPD
|Coordinator Contact no.:
• CIJC member can enjoy Member rate at $856.
• Applicants need to download the flyer for detailed information.
• Application form & document are to be sent, or scanned and emailed for enrollment assessment.
• Certificate of Attendance will be given to the participants who have achieved 100% attendance of the entitle course.
• Only candidates who are assessed as competent in Assessment 1 will be invited to submit the project report for Assessment 2.
• Certificate of Competency will be issued only if participants are assessed to be competent in Assessment 2.
*SSG Fund and eligibility criteria
1. Payment type: - Nett Fee
2. Training organization name: The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
3. Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding and eligibility please click HERE
4. Trainee must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore, and must be employed by companies in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents; and
5. Trainee must have achieved at least 75% attendance.
6. Trainee must have sat for and passed the examinations or assessments where applicable.
7. For participants under self-sponsor please approach course coordinator for more information on Skillsfuture SG (SSG) Fund and skillsFuture Credit (SFC) Fund.