This Competency Requirement document specifies the performance criteria, underpinning knowledge, range and context for the design, training and assessment of the Design for Safety Professionals (DfSP) Course. Learners of this course will gain the knowledge and skills for fulfilling the roles of the construction in accordance with the Guideline on Design for Safety and Health in Buildings and Structures.
The skill and knowledge learnt during this course are likely to be applied in the following activities:
- Facilitate Design Review Process that involves the relevant stakeholders to identify and address safety and health risks associated with construction project.
- Maintain records of safety and health issues arising from the Design Review Process and actions taken.
- Coordinate the flow of relevant safety and health information among all stakeholders of a construction project at appropriate time.
||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
||Written Report (WR)
||Submit within 12 weeks upon completion of classroom training and pass assessment 1.
This is an individual project to be completed outside the course schedule.
Report must be submitted in full.
Who is it for?
· Professional Engineers, Designers, Architects, Project Managers, Surveyors and other professionals.
Class Size: Maximum 20 pax
Please Click HERE for course flyer
Please click HERE to submit registration for company sponsor.
Please click HERE to submit registration for self-sponsor.
||WSHC, SkillsFuture SG(SSG) & SkillsFuture Credit(SFC)
13 SDU, 4 STU(Safety), 12 PDU & 3 CPD
|Coordinator Contact no.:
• CIJC member can enjoy Member rate at $856.
• Applicants need to download the flyer for detailed information.
• Application form & document are to be sent, or scanned and emailed for enrollment assessment.
• Certificate of Attendance will be given to the participants who have achieved 100% attendance of the entitle course.
• Only candidates who are assessed as competent in Assessment 1 will be invited to submit the project report for Assessment 2.
• Certificate of Competency will be issued only if participants are assessed to be competent in Assessment 2.
*SSG Fund and eligibility criteria
1. Payment type: - Nett Fee
2. Training organization name: The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
3. Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding and eligibility please click HERE
4. Trainee must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore, and must be employed by companies in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents; and
5. Trainee must have achieved at least 75% attendance.
6. Trainee must have sat for and passed the examinations or assessments where applicable.
7. For participants under self-sponsor please approach course coordinator for more information on Skillsfuture SG (SSG) Fund and skillsFuture Credit (SFC) Fund.
Yet to be allocated