Energy Efficiency of Data Centres 4th Run will switch to Virtual/Online Training
It is quite common that large companies and government organizations house all their servers, storage devices, and info-communication systems in a wall-developed infrastructure setup called a Data Centre. In the recent times, data centres have taken on an increasingly central role in the progress of two parallel areas of rapidly growing global societal interest. Internet delivered information technology (IT) systems and telecommunications systems. In an energy efficiency point of view, data centres are highly energy intensive especially when they have to be operated round the clock. As a result, for the sustainable operation of data centres, the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) has setup the Green Data Centre Technology Roadmap. The Roadmap aims to reduce energy consumption of the constituent systems of a data centre. Most existing data centres in Singapore were designed and constructed without sustainability and energy conservation in mind. In future, it is expected that the Singapore data centre industry would experience strong and sustained growth. Therefore, it is very much imperative to develop a better understanding of the data centre system in an energy efficiency point of view. This course aims to help the Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEMs) to have a basic understanding of the data centres and their energy efficiency.
Please click HERE for course flyer.
1) For information on SkillsFuture(SFC), please click HERE
2) SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Funded Course code: TGS-2021005921
Please click on this link https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-directory/course-detail.html?courseReferenceNumber=TGS-2021005921 to claim your skillsfuture credit for this course.
3) Please send us a screenshot or photo of your Claim ID and amount claimed.
4) Login with IES account to register a seat and select “Pay Later” when you check out, if you are claiming Skills Future.
|Course dates & time:
||06 & 07 December 2021 (9am-6pm)
||16 PDU (SCEM) /16 PDU (PEB) / 16 PDU (CEng) - All Confirmed
||Jessie Tan (Ms)
|Coordinator contact no.:
||6461 1250 / 6463 9211
- Fee inclusive of GST, course materials
- Limited seats available (first-come-first -served basis).
- Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
- If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to: "IES Academy Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated