VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LEARNING using Zoom Webinar
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
Managing Fire Safety at Construction Site
This course introduces the foundational knowledge of fire Safety management in construction sites, covering the principles of fire prevention, inventory management of flammable liquid under the Singapore Standard, SS532,statutory requirement for storage of petroleum and flammable materials, and control of fire safety related works on site. The course will provide understanding in the workflows relating to obtaining the Temporary Fire Permit or Fire Safety Certificate for the construction project. In addition, the course will provide approaches to establish effective evacuation procedures and setup of company emergency response team (CERT) in construction site to manage a fire emergency.
Upon completion, you would be able to:
§ Understand the Principles of Fire Prevention
§ Implement Safe Inventory Management of Petroleum & Flammable Materials
§ Make Reference to Requirements under the Local Codes of Practice
§ Understand the TFP/FSC Inspection Process
§ Implement Effective Emergency Evacuation
§ Plan and Setup Effective Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
§ Fire Science and Principles of Fire Prevention
§ Local Legislative Requirements for Petroleum & Flammable Materials Storage
§ Control of Fire Safety Related Works & Documentation
§ Registered Inspector TFP/FSC Inspection Procedures
§ Evacuation Planning and Setup of Evacuation Warden Teams (EWT)
§ Intervention Planning and Setup of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
§ Emergency Planning and Setup of Incident Management Team (IMT)
Please click HERE for more course information & manual registration form.
- For more information on SFC & UTAP please click HERE
- UTAP - Approved **
- SkillsFuture Funded(SFC), please click on the following to allocate the SFC, upon allocation please take picture or screenshot the claim ID, amount, course title and date and email to me, firstname.lastname@example.org
4 STU (Safety) - Confirmed
8 SDU - Confirmed
8 PDU - Confirned
8 PDU(C Eng) - Confirmed
| COORDINATOR CONTACT NO.:
|| (DID) 6461 1239, (MAIN LINE) 64639211
||Course Fees is inclusive of GST.E-Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to PAID participants with completion of 100% attendance, quizzes and survey.
If payment is via cheque, the cheque should be made payable to 'IES ACADEMY PTE LTD' and mail to 80 Jurong East Street 21, #04-10, Devan Nair Institute For Employment and Employability, Singapore 609607
Yet to be allocated