IES Academy is now offering and providing a comprehensive 3 days preparation training course based on the new issue of SS638 requirements for Electrical Installations.
Requirements for Electrical Installations, is designed to help young and practicing electrical engineers who wants to have a clear understanding of SS638 requirements. The scope of the course generally follows that of SS638, but it also contains materials not included in the new issue of SS638 that are necessary to explain, expand upon and simplify the essential parts of the regulations, ensure high quality guidance that is simple, easy to follow and understanding of specific key topics.
- Module 1 – An Overview of Key Topics and Essential Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Module 2 – Protection Against Overcurrent
- Module 3 - Protection Against Electric Shock
- Module 4 - Isolation and Switching
- Module 5 - Protection Against Fire
- Module 6 - Earthing and Bonding
- Module 7 - Special installations or location
Please click HERE for the course flyer.
Note: Proposed Physical Class BUT may change to Virtual class (To be confirm)
Note: Payment made in 2023 will be subjected to prevailing 8% GST rate
No Funding Supported
18 PDU / 18 PDU (CEng) (Confirmed)
Ms Jerine Peh
Fee inclusive of GST & course materials.
Limited seats available (first-come-first -served basis).
E-Certificate /Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance and full payment made.
If payment via Cheque, it should be made payable to: "IES Academy Pte Ltd" and post it to IES@ Jurong East
Yet to be allocated