ALL SEATS FILLED, Next course awards with 2 STU(Safety) & 6 STU(Structural) is Piling Works, Design & Testing Following Eurocodes and Safety & Your Legal Obligations 11th Run(Conducting via Virtual & Physical) on 12 & 13 Oct 2022, to register please click: https://www.ies.org.sg/ccms.r?pageid=6011&tenid=IES&NavCMD=NextPage|2&ROXY=0x000000001f40be00&DISPMODE=Calendar
Due to Space limitation at website hence it only can show 1 timing. please note that this is a 2-day course:
Date: 29 & 30 Sept 2022, Thursday & Friday
Time: 29 Sept 2022 via zoom(Virtual) from 3.00pm to 6.00pm
30 Sept 2022 at Orchard Hotel Singapore(Physical) 9.00 am to 6.00pm
1) For information on UTAP & SkillsFuture(SFC) please click HERE
2) Please CHOOSE 'PAY LATER" AT CHECK OUT if you wish to allocate SFC to offset the course fee
3) To allocate SFC please click: https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-directory/course-detail.html?courseReferenceNumber=TGS-2022013831
4) Upon Allocation of SFC, please screenshot or take picture of the following and email to Karen@iesnet.org.sg
1) Course Date
2) Course Title
3) Claim ID
4) Claim Amount
Part 1: What is Supervision and why is Supervision important
This session discusses the need for Supervision in the construction activity. The discussion will focus on the areas where supervision is critical, required, important or good practice. Statutory and Regulatory requirements will also be discussed, together with relevant references and codes of practice.
Part 2: Supervision of Typical Construction Works
This session presents required and general supervisory requirements for various typical construction activities, including earthworks/excavations, foundation works, concrete construction, pre-stressing, steel construction and pre-fabrication.
Part 3: Paperwork for Supervisors
Paperwork for supervisors covers the necessary inspection/witnessing/non-conformance forms, reporting of supervision activities and of construction in general, and also site memos. This will cover topics of the standard forms and necessary details, the reports (daily reports or diaries, weekly reports, monthly summary and milestone reports) and also site memos to the contractors.
Part 4: Safety Aspects of Construction Supervision
Current industrial practice places a substantial portion of safety responsibility on site supervisors. Site supervisors should be above to identify safety from the following perspectives – self, workers, public, construction activities, structural works, project level. There is a duty for RE/RTO to report unsafe acts, being a representative of the QP(Sup) and for site supervisors to likewise do the same, being representative of the Builder.
- This is a blended course comprising 3 hours of zoom session and 7 hours of physical course at hotel.
- This course is UTAP Supported
- This course DOES NOT award SDU points
- This course is NOT SFC Funded
- All Attendees must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the physical course at hotel. There will be no refunds of any course fees should the attendee be denied entry to the hotel due to incomplete vaccination statusIt is recommended that participants join the course on a 12-inch or larger screen in order
to view clearly the text and photos in the presentation materials.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP WEBCAM OR CAMERA TURNED ON DURING 3-hours of zoom, FAILING OF WHICH THE E-CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
WILL NOT BE ISSUED and names will not be submitted to PE Board (if Attendees are Professional Engineers)
Please click HERE for course flyer and registration form.
Union Training Assistance Programme(UTAP) - APPROVED
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) - TGS-2022013831
2 STU(Safety) & 6 STU(Structural) - Confirmed
10 PDU(PEB & CEng) - Confirmed
This course DO NOT HAVE SDU points
|| Karen Phua
|Coordinator Contact No.
|| 6463 9211
1. Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch at Cafe.
3. Certificate of Attendance will be given to PAID participants with 100% attendance (both days on 29 & 30 Sept 2022).
4. If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to :"IES Academy Pte Ltd" and mail to 80 Jurong East Street 21, #04-10, Devan Nair Institute For Employment and Employability, Singapore 609607
5. Hotel will be Orchard Hotel Singapore or Similar Class
6. Limited Seats Only - Please register early to avoid Disappointment
Yet to be allocated