Introduction : This Course Emphasis on Hand-based Methods
1) Provide and alternative design method of equal difficulty to conventional
2) To tackle problems using powerful methods
3) Case studies are presented
· Design Methods: Elastic and Plastic based design; lower/upper
bound and uniqueness theorems
· Plastic Design: Suitable for the design of beams and one-way slabs.
· Strut-and-tie Method: Suitable for the design of reinforced concrete
deep beams, pile caps and corbels.
· Yield-Line Method: Suitable for the design of one-way and
two-way slabs, both regular and irregular
IES Member course fee : $239.70
Non Member course fee : $282.50
Supported by UTAP and supported by SkillsFuture Credit
Please click HERE for course flyer.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) & SkillsFuture Credit.
Click Here for more information
|| 6 STU (Structural) Confirmed / 7 PDU (PEB) Confirmed
|| 6461 1238
Course Fee includes gst and course materials
E-certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have
completed the course survey and assessment
Yet to be allocated