VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LEARNING using Zoom Webinar
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
Course Title: Piling Works, Standards and Specification
This course is organised to prepare Site Supervisors, Resident Engineers and Resident Technical Officers on piling works and pile testing in accordance to Eurocodes.
The participants will be able to appreciate and understand the standards and specification including Intelligent National Productivity and Quality Specification for piling works relating to displacement and non-displacement piles
· Types of piles
· Execution standards and specification
· Testing of piles
· Inspection, checking ground conditions and construction
· Communication and reporting
This course will benefit civil and structural practitioners, builders, Site
Supervisors, Resident Engineers and Resident Technical Officers involved
in piling works following the Eurocodes
Please click HERE for more course information & manual registration form.
** UTAP - Approved **
** This course is NOT SFC Funded **
3 STU (STRUCTURAL) - APPROVED
3 PDU - Pending for Approval
| COORDINATOR CONTACT NO.:
|| (DID) 6461 1239, (MAIN LINE) 64639211
||Course Fees is inclusive of GST.
E-Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to PAID participants with completion of 100% attendance, quizzes and survey.
If payment is via cheque, the cheque should be made payable to ENGINEERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD and mail to 80 Jurong East Street 21, #04-10, Devan Nair Institute For Employment and Employability, Singapore 609607
Yet to be allocated