Key Amendments to Fire Code 2018
3 STUs (M&E) / 5 CPD (FSM) / 3 PDUs for PEs and CEngs / 1 STUs (Structural) - All Approved and Confirmed
Terms and Conditions
- Email Confirmation and Webinar Link will be sent 3 days prior to the commencement date of event. Please remember to check your junk/spam folder. Should you fail to receive the email and details on accessing the Webinar, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that confirmation will only be sent to those who have completed payment of the registration fee.
The Fire Code is a living document reviewed periodically by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF). To-date, there is a total of ten batches of amendments to Fire Code 2018 issued to the construction industry.
These proposed plans of fire safety works for new/existing buildings shall be subjected to the amendments depending on the issuance date and future dates stipulated in the SCDF circular.
It is imperative that Qualified Persons (QPs), architects, engineers, designers and site supervisors to be familiarised quickly with the Fire Code amendments to minimise gaps in its implementation.
IES has organised this webinar with the objective to provide a platform for industry practitioners to have a better understanding on the relevant amendments to Fire Code 2018 to improve efficiency in fire safety design and implementation.
- Amendments to Fire Code 2018 - 9th and 10th
- Comon Mistakes Picked Up During Plan Audits
- Dust Hazard Identification and Dust Analysis to SS667
- Case Study on Fire Safety Design for New Erection of 2 nos. of Industries Warehouses, Tank Farm and Jetty Construction Project at Jurong Island
Please click HERE for more information on the Speakers and Topics.
FOR ACES Members / IFE Members, please click HERE to register
IES reserves the full rights to cancel or postpone the Event under such circumstances without prior reasons. And/or due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort, however, will be made to inform the participants or contact person of any cancellation or postponement. Fees will be refunded in FULL if any Event is cancelled by IES.
(Please be informed that there will be a cancellation charge of 4.5% if cancelled by the participant)
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
I consent to the processing by Institution of Engineers, Singapore and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s) of personal data, including sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 2012, about me for the proper purposes of Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES) and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s). I undertake to observe the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2012 in relation to any personal data I may myself hold and process as a Members of Institution of Engineers, Singapore, and I agree to indemnify Institution of Engineers, Singapore and/ or its Supporting Organisation(s) from liability for any claims or damages that may arise from the processing of this data. For more information kindly refer to: https://www.ies.org.sg/About-IES/PDPA and/ or check directly with the Supporting Organisation(s).
Yet to be allocated