The regulatory requirement for Design-for-Safety (DfS) was enforced since August 2016. It requires stakeholders to work together to address foreseeable risks right from the conceptual design to the construction of the project.
During the construction stage, the DfS review meetings will involve the design & supervision team from the Consultants and construction team from the Contractor. They will participate in reviewing safety and health risks relating to design and propose mitigation measures for implementation.
Please click HERE for course flyer.
Prior to attending this course, you should:
· Have a PC / laptop / tablet / smart phone with built-in or external webcam.
· Installed the zoom client.
· Have Wi-Fi / high speed internet connection available.
· Receive an email with a link for you to submit a registration for webinar 1 week prior to the commencement.
· Receive an email with a link and password for you to join the webinar session after your registration is successful.
||2 STU(Safety), 4 SDU, 4 PDU, 4 CEng(PDU)(Confirmed)
|Coordinator contact no.:
Limited seats available (first-come-first-served basis).
E-certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have completed the course survey and assessment.
Yet to be allocated