This program focuses on the regulatory framework of FM service and the understanding energy standards, strategic and sustainable management of facilities, green technologies, integration of active and passive designs and sustainability in building maintainability management and co-operation between various disciplines in design, construction, project close out and whole life cost of FM and Integrative Strategic Asset Management (ISAM) to create awareness on and to provide practical approach as well as value added services to the understanding of Asset management perspectives from a holistic life cycle and predictive maintenance approach:
- Integrated design &compliance to Green Mark sustainability standards
- Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and value attainment of FM options, explore probable solutions in this new normal situation
- Documentation process as pathway for smooth certification & implementation.
Please click HERE for course flyer.
|Course dates & time:
9th, 12th & 14th July 2021
|| 24 PDU (SCEM) / 20 PDU (PEB) / 20 PDU (CEng) Confirmed
|| Jessie Tan (Ms)
|Coordinator contact no.:
|| 6461 1250 / 6463 9211
- Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & light refreshments.
- Limited seats available (first-come-first -served basis).
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued to paid participants with 100% attendance.
- If payment via Cheque, should be made payable to: "IES Academy Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated