**Kindly take note that the course date will be 23 & 28 September 2021 instead. Sorry for the inconvenience caused**
Contractors and builders would have to face the Authorities and even the media when such incidents take place.
This intensive course comprising lectures and case studies will enable participants to acquire sound technical knowledge of site risk management and appreciate how the construction insurance coverage is triggered.
Target Audience - Professional Engineers, Construction Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and other Project Team Members
- Risk Management at project sites
- The need for insurance and contractual requirements (CAR, EAR, PI, CPM).
- Site safety issues, lifting, compliance to laws, design consideration, industry practice and compliance to policy terms and conditions.
- Compliance to safety aspects, use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Case studies relevant to insurance cases.
- Design codes, testing of material and industry practice for structural work.
- Consideration for deep excavations, use of sheet piles, temporary structures and other related temporary buildings at project sites.
- Worked examples and technical discussion.
Please click HERE for the course flyer
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) & Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) - Pending for Approval
3 STU (STRUCTURAL) / 2 STU(SAFETY) / 7 SDU / 6 PDU (PEB) / 6 PDU (CEng)
Spencer Soh (Mr)
Fee inclusive of GST, course materials & light refreshments.
Limited seats available (first-come-first -served basis).
Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.
If payment via Cheque, it should be made payable to: "IES Academy Pte Ltd"
Yet to be allocated