- To provide administration support mainly in the planning and execution of the Chartered Engineer Registry and other independent registries.
- To handle all follow up actions with regards to application and renewal of applicants
- To provide secretariat support at Assessing Committee Meetings and Chartered Engineer Board Meetings
- To manage the arrangement on interviews between Assessors and Applicants.
- To liaise closely with the Assessment Centre to assess applicants when applicable.
- To manage expenses on events and activities based on budget.
- To provide monthly reports in alignment with KPI set for each registry.
- To perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering with preferred minimum 3 years of working experience
- Possesses good communication, networking and presentation skills. Proficient in report writing and minutes taking
- Is independent, responsible and able to meet agreed deadlines and deliverables set.
The Institution of Engineers, Singapore
70 Bukit Tinggi Road